We have just moved into a victorian property and renovated the kitchen and replaced the rotten floor. After plastering the interior wall (Which looked like it was holding moisture) a damp patch has appeared and is suspected of coming from drains/roofing on the exterior wall. We need someone to identify and correct the water ingress so we can stop the damage continuing and then re decorate the wall when dry.

The second issue is water entering the communal area of our property (Not sure where from) and causing water damage to walls and ceiling in entrance hall way. (This seems to have been happening only a few weeks before we moved in (Six weeks approx in total)